From office supplies to school supplies, we need materials to keep our programs running. From iPads and computers to pencils and paint supplies, every item can make a difference, both helping students focus on learning and staff operate more efficiently.
Below is a list of general items that are needed for AppleTree Educational Center and it’s programs. To donate any of the following materials, please bring them to 1300 South Broadway in TorC or call us at (575) 894-5646 to arrange a pickup. If you have other items that you are interested in donating that are not on the list, please give us a call, there may be a need that is not yet posted on this page.
- Diapers, Wipes, Tissue, and Formula (to be used at AppleTree, Little Things Matter, and for families in need)
- Pull Ups, 3T and 4T underwear, Children’s Clothing (to be used at AppleTree, Little Things Matter, and for families in need)
- Board Games
- Anything Thomas the Train or Universally Sized Wooden Train Toys
- Recycled Materials or Other Items (for use in open art centers)
- Stacked Washer and Dryer
- IPad, Laptops, and Digital Cameras (for classroom observation, documentation, and use by students)
- Auditorium Lighting
- 15 Passenger Van