New Mexico Pre-K
AppleTree’s Pre-K program is unique in Sierra County – not only because we are early childhood accredited (focusing on research-based programs), but because our program is designed with children in mind. AppleTree believes that children learn the most through play. Our program encourages children to learn, make friends, pretend, discover, explore, imagine, and grow. AppleTree provides a full spectrum of services for children – ages birth through twelve. Parents choosing our Pre-K program can receive non-stop services throughout the year for all their children. Children are served in one setting, with one set of rules, one set of peers, etc. This is called “wrap around services” or “a seamless system of care.”
More on NM Pre-K
Wrap around services are available from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Why Choose Us?
- Sierra County’s only accredited program.
- Research-based learning environments have been proven to help children enter kindergarten ready to succeeed.
- Our comprehensive services ensure that both families’ and childrens’ needs are met in one location.
- AppleTree provides an inclusive setting for all children, along with small teacher-child ratios.
- Our program is free for all four year-olds.
- Our play-based program makes learning fun.
- Free transportation is provided.