Manzano Christian School
In 2011 Manzano Christian School celebrated its first graduating high school class. It is the desire of Manzano to provide youth with a complete search for truth. Core subjects include physical education, music, drama, Spanish, and art. Standard Achievement Tests show that Manzano students continue to make yearly gains. All youth also participate in monthly service learning projects. Manzano takes a bold approach in equipping students for lifelong leadership and service. The core values of Manzano are character, integrity, courage, sacrifice, and love. These values are modeled by the teachers who are committed to helping the youth think critically within a caring and safe environment.
More on Manzano
Manzano partners with the families and the community, encouraging each student to reach their full potential. Manzano strives to enable students to excel academically, socially, and spiritually.
- Partnering with families and the community
- Instilling a Biblical Worldview, an understanding of civic duty, and a reliance on God.
- Helping students recognize and fulfill their God-given purpose
- Preparing students to change the world through the Gospel
- Providing an environment where students can excel academically
1 Timothy 4:12
“Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.”