Little Things Matter
Little Things Matter provides free individualized assistance from early childhood experts to families in Sierra County with children from prenatal to 3 years old. Meetings usually take place in a family’s home, but may take place in any mutually convenient neighborhood site.
Studies show that the first three years are critical to a child’s brain development as children begin to think, speak, learn and reason. At Little Things Matter, we believe parents are the most important people in their child’s life because they are their child’s first and best teacher.
More on Little Things Matter
We Are Here To
- Coach – we listen to families and support them in their goals.
- Identify and Connect – we connect families to community services.
- Facilitate – we empower families to reach their dreams.
- Mediate – we help families work through problems and find solutions.
- Motivate – we encourage families to engage in healthy behaviors.
- Support – we are available when families need us.
- Teach – we help families incorporate early learning activities to ensure their child’s future success.
- Cheerlead – we celebrate your strengths.