AppleTree Educational Center
AppleTree Educational Center continues to rank among the top 1% of quality care facilities in New Mexico according to CYFD’s five-tier quality ranking and continues to provide unduplicated, comprehensive services to Sierra County. Based on information gathered from environmental ratings, health and developmental screenings, parent surveys, and individual child portfolios, AppleTree is producing outcomes similar to those from model university programs that target low-income and at-risk children. The AppleTree Educational Center uses Early Learning Guideline Portfolios to identify each individual child’s progress level toward developmental goals. AppleTree also partners with CYFD, TEACH New Mexico, and NECCPA to maintain standards in quality care.
More on the Educational Center
Care is free for:
- Teen moms
- TANF and New Mexico Works participants
- Foster parents
- Grandparents with temporary guardianship
- Families living under 100% of the poverty level
- To provide support for families from our community and from the surrounding county.
- To show an attitude of love and concern that will permeate all we say and do, so that positive attributes can become an integrated part of daily life for the children.
Why Choose Us?
- Children at AppleTree Educational Center routinely complete health and developmental screenings, hearing and dental checks, and nutrition assessments.
- Over 80% of the children who have been tracked tested at or above their age level.
- AppleTree conducts home visits, parent-teacher conferences, and parent education when desired.
- AppleTree continues to rank among the top 1% of quality care facilities.
- AppleTree partners with CYFD, TEACH New Mexico, and NECCPA to maintain standards in quality care.